Saturday, April 21, 2012

TAG: 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item is my elf makeup brushes 
My most expensive beauty item is my bonzer soleil tan de chanel
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Loose powders are definitely my love hate relationship products whether it be pigments or eyeshadows. They are beautiful products but a mess, it falls out everywhere. 
The hardest product I found has to be my Naked one palette, it took me four months to get my hands on it
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Bonjour bronzer, it smells like chocolate 
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Primer, it is one of those things that I know I should but on but I tend to forget and feel too lazy to add another makeup product on my face
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Concealer, I have terrible under eye bags 
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Someone with a nice smile 
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
Perfumes

No comments:

Post a Comment